- Super concentrated degreaser that can handle jobs where you need to remove grease, oil, soot and wax quickly and without harming the surface you're cleaning
- Cleans engines, car underbody, wheel wells, exhaust pipes, and oil stains on carpet and concrete
- Just dilute 1:10-1:30 for most jobs. Dilute as high as 1:300 when used with a pressure washer making this a very economical cleaner
- Does amazing work at cleaning grills and ovens
- NTA (acid)-free, biodegradable, neutral in wastewater
A powerful degreaser that can handle oil based stains with ease. Use to clean engines, exhaust pipes, underbody, wheel wells, oil stained concrete and upholstery, and to clean work tools and equipment. Removes old dried-on wax and epoxy coatings, proteins, cosmoline, egg white, sugar stains and carbonized residues. Ideal for surfaces such as carpet (as shampoo or stain remover) ceramic tiles, chromium, glass, stainless steel, plastics, paints and cotton tarpaulins*. Formulated for use in auto workshops, industrial plants, swimming pools, shower units, factory areas or construction vehicles and operational equipment for the food industry.
*Not for use on Plexi-glass, acrylic and natural fibers, and anodized aluminum.
Remove paint sealants 1:4
Can be applied with a foam cannon. W99 will remove any wax or paint sealants for preparation prior to polishing and sealing paint finish
Steam-jet cleaners 1:50
Engine cleaning 1:3 to 1:10
For the removal of oil stains and carbon residue. Use caution on bare aluminum as W99 can cause the metal to turn white.
Upholstery stain-remover (for oil and grease stains): 1:30
Always spot test for colorfastness prior to applying over entire area to be treated. General cleaning of upholstery can be done with Blitz All-Purpose Cleaner
Cleaning of hard surfaces with a high pressure washer 1:300
For cleaning shop equipment/parts 1:10 to 1:30
Plastic surfaces (no Plexiglas, no acrylic glass) 1:10 to 1:30
Concrete surfaces 1:2 to 1:10
Asphalt (oil stains) 1:5 to 1:20
Ceramic surfaces 1:10 to 1:30
Painted and enameled surfaces 1:10 to 1:30
Fume-extractor hoods, ovens, cookers, Stainless-steel exhaust pipes 1:1
33.8 fl oz