- Reduce scratches and micromarring during the drying process by leaving a protective layer between the paintwork and drying towel
- Just spray on wet surface after washing and then dry as usual
- Leaves a protective polymer finish that lasts weeks
- Enhances protection of all types of protective coatings and PPF film
- Easy application will not smear or haze
Perlglanz is a last step drying aid that helps reduce the chances of scratches and micro marring during the drying process. After washing and rinsing your vehicle but before drying, spray Perlglanz on the vehicle surface and then dry with a towel as normal. We recommend a waffle weave microfiber drying towel. When you spray Perlglanz on to the surface, the water activated polymers in Perlglanz immediately bond to the paint finish forming a protective layer that reduces friction and causes the water to bead immediately. Your towel will glide more effortlessly during the drying process. Perlglanz will leave a glowing shine that lasts for weeks. Perlglanz can be applied on all types of vehicle surfaces including paint, metal, glass and plastic. Does not smear or leave a hazy finish. Does not build up even with regular use.
Shake well before use. Apply a fine mist on all vehicle surfaces after washing and while the vehicle is still wet. You'll notice that Perlglanz immediately causes water to bead due to polymer bonding. After spraying, dry vehicle as normal.
Dry application: Use as a quick detailer. Spray and wipe down with a microfiber towel.